Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Wait for host.

We purchased server, and still have yet to even get in it. Before i attempted using "persistent=1" I could get into lobby but the furthest i got was 177kb/253kb This is absolutely frustrating. Can anyone help me? Its an Epoch Server btw.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac, map_eu, jetskiyanahuiaddon , Was the server even installed correctly?

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac, map_eu, jetskiyanahuiaddon , Was the server even installed correctly?

That usually means that your mod is not correct on the client side. If you feel it's the server, simply change the map and change it back to what you originally had. Remember to let the page refresh. If you made changes, save your files. If that doesn't work you could change locations and then back. After all of that and it still doesn't work then you could submit a support ticket.