Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

192.99.200.14 down with a hardware issue working with DC to fix

Is there an ETA on this? I only started renting the server just this afternoon and it was only up for 2 hours before it went into unknown status. Was really hoping that my friends and I could game on our own server this weekend.

EDIT: Server's up. Thanks!

GAME SERVER ID #30739 

Ticket #271936 (Create Date: 02/10/2017 12:51 pm, status: open) 

Server was down this morning when I woke up. At one point got a notification (attached it as a image file) saying server is stopping, got hopeful for a moment that this might mean the server will go back up, but no such luck. Downtime over 12 hours now. Can't do anything (start, stop, restart buttons are greyed out and unresponsive) Server status shows as Unknown. 
Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Seems like only some servers took a hit, as a aquintance of mine has a server with you too, and his has had no issues.

post-5927-0-75743700-1486790408_thumb.png

^ that is not an unknown status but I have fixed that for you.

Oh, the server status box that usually says Started, was saying Unknown and I couldn't use any of the buttons to start, stop or restart the server, so I thought it was that, but thank you, server's been back up today with no issues!

Hey support people,

This morning my server was running again, but unfortunately i just heard that its down again since around 11:30 AM.

Server ID;  #36310

Yeah, mine hasen't been working for 24 hours now. Got a respond that they got a issue with servers hosted from germany.. It sucks that it is down, missing the valentine thing in ARK.

GAME SERVER ID #31321

Server is locked up, cant restart. Said due to Start Function, but its been up and running for about 45 mins now. Just trying to stop it to try and remove some mods. Thank you for the Help!

GAME SERVER ID #36801

Crashed 20mins ago? Havent had any luck getting it back. Thanks for the help

EDIT: server just allowed me to start will see if its fixed. Its good again

Server ID #36445

Server status: Unknown.

I think mine started about about 20-30 minutes ago as well.

Edit: And of course no sooner do I post this than it's back up and running.

Edited by krispydemon

Just purchased server rental.

GAME SERVER ID #37316

Unknown Status

Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 02/18/2017 23:08:23 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed.