Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

GAME SERVER ID #35399

Still down since Saturday, been in intervention since sunday, Havent been Restarted or Online since, Getting stopped and Unknown status for four days straight now.

Help needed Ryan!

Okay seriously? This is the 4th time our server has gone into Unknown. I get that you guys launched Conan servers and it is bogging you down, but when it is affecting the rest of your customers.

My server has been online since Feb 6 @ 8:30PM, but ever since it's been online everyone's stuff is now missing. Nothing was changed on the server when the problems started. 99% of the dinos are gone, all items missing, and none of the backups restore items or dinos.

Server # 32296

Ticket # 706613

So, once again, my server is in an unknown status. Server number is 34767. You guys did successfully have it up and running for almost 24 hours, but the lag was so horrible, we couldn't leave a building because of the rubber banding. Just kind of wondering when we will be able to start enjoying this game again, and are you guys comping us for the downtime? I paid for a month of service and so far have not been able to play for 5 days.........

Game Server ID # 34785

No response to tickets, still, server status unknow, again. I just bought this server less than a week ago and I've had less than 60% uptime on it. Is there a way to transfer my server's save file to another provider because at this point I'm considering asking Paypal for a refund. A little communication from this company would go a LONG way to putting everyone's mind at ease. At this point you're really just hurting yourselves by ignoring everyone. 

GAME SERVER ID #35317

It came up yesterday, but I had to restart from beginning with new character.  Our members and game did not reset.  Today, I am getting Unknown again and no one can log in.  Getting a bit frustrated.