Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Our server was up and running again for the past couple hours and guess what... back to "unknown" status.  I'm trying to hard to be patient here but its tough at this point.  Our ARK server and 7DTD servers (both through SS) are working just fine but this one is a whole different story.   Im seriously thinking of running the Conan server with a different provider at this point.

Yep, same with us.

Myself and my friends server was one that was down for more than a day, it came up tonight.  It was online for about 3 hours and has promptly returned to the Unknown status

Game Server ID: 33939

Ticket:   #225615

Just had this issue fixed an hour ago and it's back. ID#35541

You can say that again.  The lock intervention was finally taken off, updated my server started and ready, tried to get on and then went right back to "unknown".  Please help.  Feels like I might be spending this first month asking for it, coming off as a new customer.

GAME SERVER ID #35430        -Ticket #654322

Every time I save and restart, it just stops and goes into unknown status. 

Ticket 637865

game server 33690

there was a server intervention last night but its still unknown, hope you get it sorted soon cos im losing server population, my server pop was 35/40 and i would actually be able to play the game

Conan Exiles server was only up for 2 hours after waiting for 24 hours the last time it was down. It's now saying status "unknown" again. At this point the server has been down longer than it's been up.

Game Server ID #32750

My server has been down since feb 5th With unknown

ticket 705258

GAME SERVER ID #32367

over 24 hours with no update is a little discouraging.

Game Server ID #: 34835

My server shows 'Unknown' under 'server details'. I have restarted this machine so many times. After what seems like ages, the machine comes back up. When I go to look for my ARK server, I cannot find it. I would like to know:

• Will this be an ongoing issue with your company? -- Not maintaining your servers properly is down right bad business practice. Sure emergencies happen, but this seems to be more than what a patch did to the servers, which mind you ARK was not one of those affected by such patch.  
  • Can we expect your website to be responsive when visiting it to access our Cpanel?  -- Bringing up servers is a very important task and the priority should, of course, be high, but when you have a slow website that takes three (3) minutes and seven (7) seconds to load just the home page, you know you have a huge problem. What really baffles me is how a hosting company cannot maintain a website that is responsive and accessible at all time.  
  • Do you have plans to help address the lack of communication to your customers? -- This is a huge problem. You guys run a hosting company, when a server is down, your customers need to know what is going on and when to expect a fix. Not showing signs of life for hours at a time is unprofessional and amateur at best. 
  • On your website, you have 'Lag-free, high-performance game server hosting Deploy a game server instantly and experience the Survival Servers difference!', what plans does your company have to help address this misleading and false advertising snippet on its website? -- It is very unethical and borderline illegal to misrepresent a product or servers that are based on misinformation and lies. As I and others have experienced, your servers are not 'Lag-Free' and you do not offer 'instant' anything. After I paid to rent a server from you, I had to wait 45  minutes or longer before I could start to use the services being paid for

So, when will we be able to have a working server again?

GAME SERVER ID #35035

Ticket 282702

Server is still down.  That is now 3 days out of 4 that I have owned the server.  I have requested a refund through Paypal.  I am holding off writing reviews until I see if a refund is processed as that will impact my scoring.

Was going great last night, I felt like I was experiencing some pretty fast loading times there. It felt pretty great, but wish it was like that everytime every time.

Been 3-4 days now, and I'm still just waiting.  I've lost a couple folks already, and they're planning on buying from other hosts.  I'm still sticking but seriously, you said you fixed it 3 times and it's just not fixed.

Another Unknown status here this morning with Locked Intervention.  Currently 9:00 a.m. CST.

ARK server

GAME #35430 TICKET #215378

GAME SERVER ID #34367

Pushing 48 hours of downtime. Status went from Unknown to stopped yesterday as support crews were working on the server. Today I am still unable to log in and the server status is back to Unknown....

I finally got a response to my support ticket which was a copy and past of there Twitter post. Not happy. I wish I didn't pay for 3 months at a time because at this point I am definitely changing providers. I doubt even an account credit will convince me to stay.

Also spent some cash to sponsor my server on topconanservers.com which is a total waste... Sponsorship lasts for a week at a time and my server is already lost two of those sponsor days.

Topping it off - who wants to join a server with now a <50% up time. My attempts at starting a early game community is being hindered by this...

Oh yeah, keep blaming the game update.... That so explains why other game servers hosted by this company are down... it's not just Conan Exiles. Ark and RUST servers are also reporting the same issue.

GAME SERVER ID #34146

Like others here, server was up last night and early this morning, running well, now is offline and "Unknown" again. It's been lagged out and down as much as it's been up at this point.