Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

24hrs later. server still in status : unknown.

my server is located in germany, how can a powerstrip cause problem in dallas and germany ?

anyway. then my server got moved to another machine. now its in north carolina.

then i lost about 12hrs of data, the avaible backups are two days old.

so the server is whiped and recent backup files are not available...

in short. this killed my server. got a decent population but they all moved on.

24hr offline may be ok. 12hrs fo data lost not ok.

Game Server ID #32689

Ticket Number #754920

same issue as everyone else at this time (a UNKNOWN SERVER STATUS) and will start suffering from withdrawals as Im sure you are doing your best I will still blame you if I have to go outside today as its cold with 6" of snow and I hate the cold.

Game Server #35525

i say the ticket number but I doubt it has any real effect aside from you checking the box off.

Server 33856 has been stuck at status "unknown" since 8pm EST last night.

Submitted a ticket (653270), but got a message back saying that it should be online "shortly".  That was at 9:30pm EST. 

Just coming back on and thinking things would resolve atleast.  Website is having a slow turn for the worst in stability, servers are somehow just going into "Unknown" statuses, and slow responses to tickets (but prob because there's 100's of them)

Recently just bought the server a day ago for the first time in doing so, and so I'm not feeling it since I was the one to convince buds to pool money together pay for a quarterly so please don't let us down.  I've already submitted a ticket.

Ticket #654322

Game ID #35430

Server ID #35164

Ticket #324308

Survival Servers – ‏@SurvivalServers

We are addressing the web server instability issue which is #1 priority right now.

8:16 AM - 6 Feb 2017

4 RETWEETS20 LIKES

So fixing your website takes priority over fixing your machines? I don't know if you lads noticed but your losing lots of customers...

Me server is still down for unknown status. Ticket and ID is above.

Survival Servers – ‏@SurvivalServers

We are addressing the web server instability issue which is #1 priority right now.

8:16 AM - 6 Feb 2017

4 RETWEETS20 LIKES

So fixing your website takes priority over fixing your machines? I don't know if you lads noticed but your losing lots of customers...

Me server is still down for unknown status. Ticket and ID is above.

Wouldn't it be hard to address the many tickets and fix the servers that are having problems if your website wasn't working properly and you couldn't get to the tickets in an orderly fashion? 

No ticket, checked here first:  server 33094

Still unknown over 12 hours later.  The website (when I can get in it) says to check here BEFORE opening a ticket...so I posted here and didn't open a ticket.  Do I need to open a ticket to get this looked at?

And what are you doing about credits/sub extensions for this downtime?

Server worked most of the day after 1pmCST with some hiccups here and there. Unfortunately 2 hours ago the server slipped back into "Unknown" status once again and cannot be revived.

Game Server ID: 33750

Ticket: 797405

Ticket has yet to be replied to and server has been down for 13+ hours. Please respond or provide some sort of ETA. We had 5 people say they are no longer going to play on our server due to these issues. My group has started to throw around the idea of switching hosts. I am definitely willing to stick this out but I can't say the same for the other people helping pay for this service. Please save our server from dying!

Wouldn't it be hard to address the many tickets and fix the servers that are having problems if your website wasn't working properly and you couldn't get to the tickets in an orderly fashion? 

You wouldn't need to as urgently address those if the servers would come back online and people could play.

Ticket has yet to be replied to and server has been down for 13+ hours. Please respond or provide some sort of ETA. We had 5 people say they are no longer going to play on our server due to these issues. My group has started to throw around the idea of switching hosts. I am definitely willing to stick this out but I can't say the same for the other people helping pay for this service. Please save our server from dying!

I think they are only updating through Twitter now.  Their latest is blaming the last CE expansion for performance, though I'd be curious to see how that explains the support site performance.  And odd timing that the patch is to blame when they were having significant impacts (due to a power issue) prior to that.

Down since last night approx 11pm, was down when I first purchased friday for 9 hours, not to mention the odd times it'd go down here and there. Submitted a ticket after nothing worked last night at approx 1am pst. Impossible to get a community going on a server right now when its unreliable. 

Server ID 34626

Ticket - 621057

GAME SERVER ID #30941

My son logged off our Ark server and I tried to log on, only to find it Unresponsive in the Steam Servers view and offline on toparkservers.com. When I went to my control panel at Survival Servers, the server had state Unknown. Please fix it.

Cheers