Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

GAME SERVER ID #21718

Seems to have started sometime last night. I have a ticket open for mod help from when the server was working, but now seems to either not want to start or be perpetually stuck on loading with status unknown.

GAME SERVER ID #21697

Unknown status seems to have started sometime this morning. Seems to either not want to start or stuck on loading with status unknown.

I hav tried the update you have posted above

GAME SERVER ID #18225

Will not start up! this so so frustrating.  server stopped in mid gameplay status showed stopped. I hit Start and it goes to loading for 20+mins then back to Stop. done this 5 times now.  also tries update and restart at the bottom. and put in a ticket.

Edit:: Well the solution was they moved to to another server, changing the IP address and rolling the save back 12 hours. 

post-3926-0-07489600-1470013345_thumb.png

post-3926-0-37953800-1470013644_thumb.png

Hi. My server goes down every other day with the status 'Unknown'. been down tonight for a good five hours, the only five hours me & my friends play though :(

GAME SERVER ID #21898

Server# 15391

Been trying to get my server started for some time now.  It did an automatic restart and never came back online.  I waited over half an hour then logged into the control panel.  "status stopped".  Told it to start, it spun for a while till I got "status unknown".  Tried restarting the server, sat on "restarting do not leave this page" for over 40 minutes.  Left, came back, got "status stopped"  Hit start, got "status unknown"  Refreshed the page and now its back to stopped with the message Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 08/06/2016 17:47:20 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed.

Tried making a ticket but never got email confirmation so no ticket number

It worked itself out.  resolved

Seems like every other day now our server is suddenly crashing and going into the Unknown status.
Then it'll change to stopped with the control panel locked for +6 hours and in the morning if we're lucky it's running again.

Do you guys have any idea why your servers are acting up these days? Never had any trouble before and we've been running the same mods since we changed to the Center 3 months ago.

GAME SERVER ID #19862

Seems to have been fine all last night, then i wake up to this, booo :(

[resolved] 
Unsure if your team fixed my unknown status or it fixed it self, regardless, thank you for fixing it in such quick time
Much appreciated.

Game Server ID #22682

Ticket #633683

Was perfect for about 30 minutes but then the server went into an eternal loading state and now it is in an unknown state.

Game Server ID #14614 came home and all the sudden "Unknown" status. Thanks!

Game Server ID #22682

Ticket #633683

Was perfect for about 30 minutes but then the server went into an eternal loading state and now it is in an unknown state.

I see that your server is up and running. Let us know if you run into further issues.

Hello.

I made a ticket. Ticket ID: 859510. The server was had status started and loading but it did not load. Now I see it has status Unknown.

Server ID is: 21646

All has been resolved now, there was one hardware issue and two DDoS servers so it took a bit of extra time for those 3 machines to come back online.

Nope, Server ID #12259 has been down again since 2:30pm cst. I created support ticket #222338 on Friday when the server was down all day. The server was back up on Saturday but then was down all of Sunday. The server was online today for a couple hours before going down around 2:30pm cst.