Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Server Details Unknown , sinds this morning my time . now its 5pm here

GAME SERVER ID #18855

06/30/2016 7:23 am    Patrick Irwin

The reason you are seeing "Unknown" status in your game server panel is due to unexpected maintenance on the server that your game server is located on. We are currently working to resolve this issue and your game server should be online shortly.

Please reset/stop

And remove administrative lock, So I can move our server location back to NC.
Second time I've tried newyork in a month, second time straight it has failed.

Please reset/stop

And remove administrative lock, So I can move our server location back to NC.

Second time I've tried newyork in a month, second time straight it has failed.

I am on NC and am having the same issue currently

Just updated my server for cave flying, manually as per this post.. https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3095-enablecaveflyers-manually/and since then I have the server status unknown issue, game server id #12923. Have performed a restore as well as put all my manual config into the modify tool just in case and still the same

-edit... fixed it, went one restore point further back and now all ok, although i think the server has an issue with backups, have noticed that after a few backups it tends to stop backing up any more. if this continues i will raise a ticket for it to be looked at.

GAME SERVER ID #14823

Been having unknown issue and randomly stopping for hours now.  Began last night, then it got fixed and I was able to play for a while and now the Holiday Weekend and no server.

I submitted Support Ticket Opened [#575665] several hours ago and have heard nothing whatsoever.

Please help me get my server going.

Thanks

GAME SERVER ID #16090

Server was running for the last few days and now the status is unknown.  I tried to run a restore from when it was known to be working and I'm still getting status unknown.