Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Server – 22640

After the patch to 247.14, the server came back with status Unknown. 247.12 worked fine a few hours before.

Ticket – 724294

Is it possible to deactivate the cluster option and save the server until the little bugs are worked out?  I am very happy to have the choice to play with our group on Scorched Earth, but I do not want to cause a problem for those who are still on the Center map.

Thanks

Jim

Server 21161

Unknown not sure if this is day four or five so posting here instead of sending another ticket.

Sometimes it comes up for a short time but not since yesterdays patch?

Server Status "Unknown"

Game Server Id #19716

It's been like this for 2 days. I've submitted multiple tickets which have given me the reply that it's "unexpected maintenance." Two days seems long for that.

Game Server ID: 23346

Ticket ID: 354716

And just as I posted that the server started responding to pings and FTP, looks like it's waking up though nothing on console yet (still unknown)

All better, thanks.

My server status is unknown too.....

Its been like this for about 6 hrs. I have created 2 support tickets asking for some kind of help or update on whats going on and nothing........

Anyone know whats going on or advise on what to do please let me know.

Server ID # 21309