Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Game server 139719 in unknown status. This is third time within a couple of days. Have to open ticket every time to fix. Is there any reason this continues to occur? 

Ticket 551331

EDIT: Ticket can be closed, server eventually simply returned to "Stopped" status at which time I was able to restart server. Still am concerned regarding this repetitive issue.

Edited by Rob Crandall

17 hours ago, Rob Crandall said:

Game server 139719 in unknown status. This is third time within a couple of days. Have to open ticket every time to fix. Is there any reason this continues to occur? 

Ticket 551331

EDIT: Ticket can be closed, server eventually simply returned to "Stopped" status at which time I was able to restart server. Still am concerned regarding this repetitive issue.

Replied back in that ticket with a possible solution for you, let me know once you see it and we can hopefully get the issue resolved for you!

My Ark server is stuck on 'Unknown' status, Game Server ID #144937

(Twice I have tried to open tickets, but I do not receive a conformation or ticket number, so I have no way to check on status, or even know if my ticket/s went through...)