Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

GAME SERVER ID #42049

SUPPORT TICKET #470104

SERVER STATUS UNKNOWN

Why does this happen two days in a row? I am concerned with the stability, and I find it amazing that we actually have to contact you to let you KNOW that our server is offline before anything happens..

We're working with the datacenter techs now. After reviewing the machine in question we've concluded there are no software/OS related issues causing these reboots. That machine will most likely go down once more (shortly) to perform a hardware swap for the power supply and will be back up shortly after that process has completed!

Game server id: #38408

Ticket: #478342

Second time this week i have to contact you regarding this issue. This is now my sixth time overall i have to contact you guys regarding this issue. While i can appreciate the need for emergency maintenance, this is quite frankly getting too much.

I'm not seeing that machine going unknown (or down for that matter), we still have an uptime of 14 days on that machine. (Includes zero critical CPU/RAM/IO issues). We can relocate you, just ask for that in a ticket, or swap locations via the panel.

Game server id: #46669

Ticket: #664611

Figure this will get resolved quicker with maximum visibility. Been down for an hour, hoping to not be in the same shoes as many others that have posted. thank you Staff!

We're currently aware of a network outage with one of our data-center partners. Please be patient while we work with them to bring affected machines back online!

We're currently aware of a network outage with one of our data-center partners. Please be patient while we work with them to bring affected machines back online!

Noted, posting the unkown here anyways just in case its from a different data-center :) 

GAME SERVER ID #49333

Looks like we're good to go on those IP ranges, green across the board on our end.

Waiting on confirmation from data-center for complete resolution on the matter as their ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) failed to swap over to backup generators during a power outage.