Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

GAME SERVER ID #33394

Same symptom as the others: Server status "unknown" since Sunday night. Monday afternoon the server was under technical intervention, worked great for a short period of time in the evening, and then returned to status "unknown".

Thank you for your attention to this matter and good luck!

Like everyone else almost to 48 hours of the server being unknown or on a stopped status /w imaginary employees fixing it.  3 hours up out of the last 48 is not a good sign "We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay." currently expecting Wednesday at this point.  What would also be a good idea is stop selling new servers to people for a game that you are well aware you are currently unable to handle the current load of customers.  Last night was supposedly at 60% @ 9pm so whats the status now?  When responsible for equipment/people its always a good idea when reporting on a issue to Identify the problem then give a short explanation on your plan of action to fix the deficiency, with a ETA on the approximate completion time that is the proper way to communicate a problem.  I know internet companies all have very poor communication skills but it would be nice to receive a proper update as the ETA of Tuesday/Wednesday is not a ETA.  I can drive across the US in 2 days, I could order parts and build my own server in 2 days, 48 hours is a lot of down time.

Not as though it will change anything 

Game server #35525

Server ID #33565

Been down since early this morning...

Had the unknown thing once before but i switched my server to another host and seemed to work earlier this week. Then i got the "Unknown" Status again and it has stayed that way.

What the f**k is this approach ours customers. No answers progress. Why did you dont stop sell  server and also offer your failed services? Why we will not show new information every hour? Why it blamed on Conan? I paid for  server to ARK and while we can not get to our server? Why ? When ? Starts to manage your customers correctly?!

For over 72 hours me and me mates haven't been able to play for more than 3 hours everyou other day due to unknown status. I give you 2 more chances then I will demand a refund.

After 24 hours of staff intervention server came up for 10 minutes then back to unknown status.

Server ID# 35164

Ticket ##816116

Hello, just started getting Unknown Status on my sever on 2/7/2017 at around 9:20 after a server restart I executed. 

Game Server ID #34817

Please look into this please I have users who get upset when the server is not working properly.

Hello, just started getting Unknown Status on my sever on 2/7/2017 at around 9:20 after a server restart I executed. 

Game Server ID #34817

Please look into this please I have users who get upset when the server is not working properly.

welcome to the club.  id like to offer you a drink while you stay awhile.

Server was up for a bit last night.  Checked this morning and back to an unknown state.  Ticket hasn't been touched since Sunday.  REFUND!!!!

GAME SERVER ID #35035

Ticket 282702

Was quite going well last night, even after the automated restart we gotten last night back into restarting.  Worked well, stopped the server around 12 last night.  Back from school this morning, and server is unknown again.  Help, thank you!

Game ID #35430     Ticket #805937