Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

We cannot give ETAs for DDoS attacks that exceed the protection level. Typically they are resolved within 6-12 hours.

You can transfer to another location at any time or the same location by switching locations back and forth - this will result in a new IP.

Hello,

New server owner here with "UNKNOWN" Status

server #20390

Please Help

THANKS

I would really like to play on my server on my one day of this week.. Please fix it 

New server, registered about 6 hours ago.  Ticket: 148952, game server ID: 20470.  Server status is unknown, version# is "???" and start/stop/restart buttons are greyed out but all other configuration options are accessible.

Whats happening with our Ark server been down since 10pm last night and nothing. 

ID 19439

Ticket  602444

Annoying thing this is my day off and gaming time wasted not knowing whats happening.

Server status "Unknown"...for several hours, again.

Game Server ID #19950

It is helpful, and, truthfully, expected for there to be informed messages why the servers go down like this. How can people have any sense of reliable game play when there isn't a reliable server?

I would appreciate an update concerning the reason(s) for my server being down. It has been nearly two more hours, and there still isn't any information.

Game Server ID #19950

Another two hours has past and still no updates. Please provide me with some sort of information. The server has been down for over 6 hours now without any semblance of support. 

Game Server ID #19950

Same here - server has been down for 5 hours now with "Unknown" status. Please provide us with some info.

GAME SERVER ID #19734

I have tried submitting a ticket but I didn't log in on the ticket page (I figured it would be tied into the server API). 

I'm trying to log in with my forum account to create another ticket but it won't let me. Do I really have to make *another* account just to submit tickets or am I doing something wrong?

Wow.. my server is not even up, i have no option to... my account is [email protected], I have a ticket in #772025 for payment issue but i resolved that by paying my invoice with my card... but I have no server option no nothing.. PLEASE ASSIST ME, I want to get my server going because I have a community waiting for it, my first time buying from you guys and I don' t want it to suck because I was with another company and they were fantastic but you guys come highly reccomended... please dont fail me.