Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

"Unknown" Causes:

• Unexpected or unannounced maintenance (emergency or critical work)
  • Networking issue with upstream provider
  • DDoS attack (even in the protected locations, there is a limit to which a DDoS can be protected)
  • Other causes, please inquire within

Feel free to submit a ticket so we can help you and provide you with additional information.

https://survivalservers.com/support/

Otherwise, this is the thread you can post in and we'll check on that issue. It is one of our exceptions to our forum rules.

1. Ticket # (if applicable)
  2. Game Server ID

We'll check on it routinely throughout the day. Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience :)

Hi - I just purchased a server about a hour ago, and its on the "Unknown status"  (perhaps it takes a little to get going)

Game Server ID #19629

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

Hello!

I just purchased an Ark server and after getting all my settings done, I noticed under Server Details it says Unknown, and the Ark Version is ???. I am also unable to start or restart the server. The buttons are inactive. 

Game Server ID: #19789

Edit: FTP access is also unavailable.

I bought the server a few hours ago. I dont know if it is normal to take that long for setup. Any help is much appreciated.

Unknown Status

GAME SERVER ID #19850

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother, but my server has said status Unknown for some time, and I'm hoping someone can take a look at it. I don't have a support ticket yet. The server details are as follows:

Server ID #19950

Thanks!

Is there any helpful information or details regarding this evening's server crash -at about 01:00 EST 28 JUN?

Server status is "Unknown". Ticket # 494313. Server #17315

I was in mid air on my dragon with passenger when we were D/C'ed. Will there be a substantial rollback so we don't lose everything? Thanks for any help you can provide.