Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

overpochins

Hello there.

Looking for a little help. Yes its another noob with a server and hes lost. lol

i am just trying to do this.

http://epochmod.com/forum/topic/35277-release-overpochins-taviana-server-with-lots-and-lots-of-mods/?page=1

its suppose to be a server all setup on origins ready to go. you can download the files need for the link.

I have tried several times to do it and i get it all installed, fire up the server and i get waiting for authorization and it never goes on beyond that. 

I was wondering if there was some one out there who could help me install this? 

My servers all screwed up at this exact moment thanks to me and i have support ticket open to have it reset. once thats done i am hoping i can find some help.   thanks for your time.

Jon

Not too sure about that stuff. Wiping a server doesn't really need a support ticket. Just simply change the map which wipes your server then change it back to the map you want. Changing locations does the same thing.

i do get a error when playing on the server. black box pops up tells me that there is an issues with error undefined veriable in expression: thesub  line 232 of fn_selfactions. this is that secton bold is the line with error showing.  just a bone stock origins, overpock napf map. no mods at all. same on tavi map as well.

if (_inVehicle and (_vehicle isKindOf "ori_submarine")) then {
   if (sub_up < 0) then {
     thesub = _vehicle;
     sub_down = thesub addAction ["Rise","origins\sub_down.sqf","",5,false,true];
     sub_up = thesub addAction ["Submerge","origins\sub_up.sqf","",5,false,true];
   };
} else {
   thesub removeAction sub_up;
   sub_up = -1;
   thesub removeAction sub_down;
   sub_down = -1;