Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Changing map

KomaKoz

If i change maps from the center to valhalla will we loose all of our things we have done on the center map. like our bases and levels and animals. im new to theses servers and really dont want to loose what we have done.

Nothing you need to do on your end. This is automatic.

When I went from the Island map to The Center nothing was saved except for my characters level. I lost all dinos, buildings, and equipment. I switched it back to the Island map and everything was still there. How do I save everything we've built on the Island and transfer it to The Center?

That's not possible. By everything being saved I meant your character. It's physically not possible to transfer buildings/dinos from one map to another.

Ok, thank you for the reply

Switched map on the back end to The Center, logged into the game, have a 47+ hour respawn timer or have to create a new survivor. Do I need to upload my current character on The Island map through the obelisk then go onto the new map with my existing character?

Ok, the gf's character spawned fine...not sure why I have such a long respawn timer

• 2 weeks later...

So from what I'm reading. I currently have buildings, dinos, and progress on Valhalla Map.

I can switch to the Center Map, via drop down and change nothing else, and all the mods and config settings stay the same in the switch?

Play for a week, and if we don't like it, then switch the map again by the drop down selection, and still have all the buildings and progress where it was? Minus the dinos, because they need to be done back and forth through the Obelisk.

Does all the mods and config settings stay the same in this switch?

I don't need to copy any files to revert back to the Valhalla Map to be where we were at before switching to the Center Map?

• 1 year later...