Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding loot

Ok so recently bought my server on arma 2 OA epoch got it up and running and i have been adding more buildings and things in it like barracks i restarted the server to see if loot would just spawn in there but it does not and i need to figure out how i can get it to spawn in the buildings if there is a way or how do in anyway that wont just delete it the next server restart

Are you adding the correct class name of the barracks that you added? If not, you'll probably have to add the correct one that corresponds with your loot table or adjust the loot table.

Are you adding the correct class name of the barracks that you added? If not, you'll probably have to add the correct one that corresponds with your loot table or adjust the loot table.

how would i check my loot table

Do you have a custom loot table? If you do, it should be in your mission pbo.

i litterally just got the server from survivalserver i dont know where to look at all

Hello,

check if the classnames of the barracks that you spawned start with LAND_ and not with MAP_

(as Bilco said))

So these will spawn loot: Land_Mil_Barracks_i

These wont: Map_Mil_Barracks_i

(If you spawned them in with infistar you can find them back in your database.)