Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark Server and mod packs

aaronjq

Didn't want to start my own thread if I could find a similar issue, and this appears similar. I have an issue where mods are not obviously loading on my server, which concerns me. I have placed each mod number obtained via the Steam website (in order) in the Mod ID(s) box on the control panel page on your website, seperated by spaced. I've stopped and updated/started the server once but I did just place my order tonight. I am wondering if I've missed a step somewhere as I am not experienced in setting this sort of thing up.

Other than that I was wondering if there's any advice out there for taking my non-dedicated single player work and hosting the file on my server? I know it's supposed to be possible, and it will in fact probably be fairly easy to do. But if there's any big mistake I could possibly make it'd be best to know before.

Excited to be joining you and thank you for all the dedicated response I see throughout your forums!

Didn't want to start my own thread if I could find a similar issue, and this appears similar. I have an issue where mods are not obviously loading on my server, which concerns me. I have placed each mod number obtained via the Steam website (in order) in the Mod ID(s) box on the control panel page on your website, seperated by spaced. I've stopped and updated/started the server once but I did just place my order tonight. I am wondering if I've missed a step somewhere as I am not experienced in setting this sort of thing up.

Other than that I was wondering if there's any advice out there for taking my non-dedicated single player work and hosting the file on my server? I know it's supposed to be possible, and it will in fact probably be fairly easy to do. But if there's any big mistake I could possibly make it'd be best to know before.

Excited to be joining you and thank you for all the dedicated response I see throughout your forums!

I checked on your server and you had a space between each mod which I have removed.

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna drop this here since it's still an open thread. I've set up my server for The Center map, which works. However, the mods I've set up are not appearing in game, despite being in both the FTP and the relevant id's being in the control panel. Any advice on how to get these working?

9MvTmsw.png

C6susxe.png

EDIT:

Nothing I tried worked, so just ended up putting the mod ids in an ActiveMods line in the .ini directly and that worked. I just wonder, will these auto-update as usual?

It's going to be on your client side if the configuration is not the issue.

Auto update has no issues and hasn't since day 1 ( on server side )

Ok good. They're all running fine since I just put them directly into the .ini instead of the custom launch parameters.