Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Why Should I buy here?

wwcw

Why should I buy here as opposed to say BlueFang when you are the most expensive and the only one I've found that charges a startup fee = to the price of the months service?

If I purchase say a 10 slot now can I upgrade slots at anytime?

If I purchase a 10 slot now the setup is $10 IF I upgrade later to 40 do I have to pay $30 more in setup fees?

I am also concerned that the email link doesn't work on your site so I couldn't contact you that way.

So How is your service so much more better or premium than the others to justify the higher cost and setup fee?

TY

Bluefang uses a control panel that is basically a glorified Wordpress plugin.

We built our control panel in-house and spent thousands of hours making it awesome. The difference is substantial.

There's no setup fee, it's a debranding fee and it's $5.00 and it's optional. Upgrading you just pay the difference in cost, there's no setup/upgrade fee whatsoever.

Check out our order form to see our real prices, not sure where you are seeing these prices but they are incorrect.

https://survivalservers.com/sspanel/?game=ark

OK TY your wording looks like it says $$$ One time then $$$ monthly makes it sound like a one time up front fee then a monthly fee. But I see that it means first month/current month then monthly etc. So thanks for making that clear.  I just went from citadel servers who SUCK to gameservers.com who also suck. They don't even have a control panel at all! You have to FTP everything which I didn't mind doing but there it no way to tell if your server is stopped, started, starting etc I can't work blind etc. so I am getting my $ back they at least have a 5 day guarantee and I will try here.

I can say, These guys have been very good. Sometimes it takes a bit to get back to you on the forums but we are mostly adults and have lives. Every issue I have had has been addressed and been taken care of promptly. My server has been great since I've had it. There is no lagging (Other than when I'm doing 2k kph in a jet) They will do what they can to right a wrong. I would suggest giving them a shot.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why should I buy here as opposed to say BlueFang when you are the most expensive and the only one I've found that charges a startup fee = to the price of the months service?

If I purchase say a 10 slot now can I upgrade slots at anytime?

If I purchase a 10 slot now the setup is $10 IF I upgrade later to 40 do I have to pay $30 more in setup fees?

I am also concerned that the email link doesn't work on your site so I couldn't contact you that way.

So How is your service so much more better or premium than the others to justify the higher cost and setup fee?

TY

Post is a little old, but to all the new comers here is my take on Survival Servers, completely unbiased! Thats how I am

1. PRICE:First off, NO absolutely not! Survival Servers is actually "one" of the few out there, very few, who have the best prices for their services. Also, BLUEFANG charges $10 for better support lol. Their website is crap. When you add features it keeps doubling itself even when you decide to "uncheck" a feature before purchase. What a crummy comparison bro.
  2. SETUP: Survival Servers has probably the BEST control panel, functionality and ease of use product I have ever seen.Their folder compilations for all their games are so easy to use and find things when you need it. Everything is compiled perfectly.
  3. PREMIUM SERVERS:The servers have been upgraded since they started, i remember those horrible days years ago. They are TOP NOTCH NOW.
  4. WHY BUY SS?: For the price and some really awesome respectful workers made me ditch Vilayer ($60/m) GTX($45/m) GamingDeluxe($35/m). GTX and Vilayer are great in taking your money, they have 24/7 support that really helps with nothing. I had them. each time i had issue they would point me to the forum. Unless it was something of the sort when server crashed or game stopped working.
  5. Quality?Shop Local: I look at it this way. Survival Servers is a local bar or store., everyone knows your name, they help you out when they can get to you, but first they help those before you walked in, they are overworked and underappreciated, the money coming in is not the best, but they love their jobs and love helping people.
  6. GTX and all the others are like Walmart. They send you to crappy ideas and lines because they know they sold you a piece of crap you can't figure out how to fix or operate.

The response times are not the best, i agree, and this is a crucial part of any server management company. However, these forums are filled I mean FILLED! with REPEATING ISSUES people face, and get solved. Just a little bit of effort on your part and you can find everything you are looking for.

This does two things: It gives support time to get to everyone and it gives you a chance to build your knowledge base.

• Personally, for the money, the respect and (pardon my language) crap they put up with (and mine in the past), I would choose Survival Servers every time.

I have a list below of Server Comparisons, some are older, but still valid. I will leave everyone coming here with this same question. Let me ask you

::When someone is working day and night to solve issues for the least amount of pay, and his/her only thing is to make sure you are saving money

and are satisfied with your choices....who could withstand such hell and keep going?::It takes discipline, time and overall integrity.

That's my take on it Survival Servers has been consistent with their prices and they are by far the best out there. I have given these guys crap in the past, lol, which i regret. They are definitely  worth getting. Be Patient, not everyone has 100 people 24hrs attending to your every need and issue. :)

from my experience majority issues are at the users operation.

ARK

ARMA3

UNTURNED

RUST