Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Setting your XP per level for players and dino's.

EmpPeter

Hey guys,

I'm new to the server hosting in ARK and I really have difficulties with setting my XP for plyers and dino's.

At the moment I just use the default settings but i want to add Player levels to level 100 and Dino's to level 300.

What do you suggest and what is the best way to change this.

Grtz.

Well you have to have a stepping stone every level you go up, for example : Lvl 70 is 72500, Lvl 71 is 75500 which is a difference of 3000 XP. How ever you want to make sure, that the stepping stone is not too small, nor to high. 

Easiest way is to find a stepping stone, en with every 10 levels ( at least I did ) I changed the number up, so for example Lvl 70-80 is a 3000XP difference and LVL 80-90 is a 4000XP difference.

Of course you got to maintain the X factor of the speed that the XP gathering goes, if you left that default, I wouldn't change too much but just add levels on top.

Best way would be make a small document, with each XP number after the Level so write it down like :

Lvl 80 - 98999 XP ( or something like that )

Then open your ARK CP, and use the Modify Server Config option that is in your CP.

From there you can edit it as you wish

Hope this helps a bit