Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Not showing in official server list? How to find and join your server methods

Hello, I recently started renting a server from you guys and no matter where I look even on the survival launcher I can't find my server, but my friends can. this is what the launcher says https://gyazo.com/ab1ecd289f97bc45309bcd232599b2fd  I can't find it on the unofficial server listing and when I try to directly connect to it I am just told that the server isn't responding.  The only thing I can think of is to restart my router because i believe it thinks that I am the server so I'm already on it.

please help hahaha.

Thanks

~Knox

Hello, I recently started renting a server from you guys and no matter where I look even on the survival launcher I can't find my server, but my friends can. this is what the launcher says https://gyazo.com/ab1ecd289f97bc45309bcd232599b2fd  I can't find it on the unofficial server listing and when I try to directly connect to it I am just told that the server isn't responding.  The only thing I can think of is to restart my router because i believe it thinks that I am the server so I'm already on it.

please help hahaha.

Thanks

~Knox

please submit a ticket and we will take a look into this. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Its because Wildtard removed them from the list for some reason. This is especially true for an Epic accounts. Seems wildtard will leave them up on a steam accounts but take certain servers down from the epic list for hours and at time or even for days, the Official The Island 733 is one of these they do this to over and over again. Ive seen this for months now going on.

All you can do is hope you pick one they do not target like ours.