Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not automatically setup after order? Please read!

Ryan Pennington

I just rented a server - paid 6 months ahead of time... Where are the instructions?  Does everyone just assume that everyone knows how to set up this server thing?  All I can do is run the server which comes back stopped ... so yeah... not overly impressed at the moment.

GAME SERVER ID #95033

Oh.. I also clicked on latest patch notes... and it took me to information about STATIONEERS...  

2 hours ago, Buzzed Bear said:

Wow... super fast service... It's up and running... now just to figure out the game settings - make it a private server... etc etc etc.

Thanks for quick fix to my Support Ticket!

Glad to hear it was all fixed up quickly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 2:50 AM, dcincali said:

Invoice 368159

Order 167503

Control Panel and Game Servers both blank, order is paid.  Support ticket unanswered atm +/- 30min.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:31 AM, Stelsius said:

Same

Invoice  368254

Order  167507

game servers is empty

Both of these issues were addressed yesterday! If you still have any issues please submit a support ticket!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought a server today raised a ticket and i can connect via ftp but dayz liv is stuck in stopped mode anwoud d ive tried to restart but nothjing happens?

I think a few users are having the same issues Ryan...would be good to get some feedback from tickets and replys in forums :-)

gamer server id 97823

ticket #695305

Cheers

57 minutes ago, crashbox said:

bought a server today raised a ticket and i can connect via ftp but dayz liv is stuck in stopped mode anwoud d ive tried to restart but nothjing happens?

I think a few users are having the same issues Ryan...would be good to get some feedback from tickets and replys in forums :-)

gamer server id 97823

ticket #695305

Cheers

I replied to your ticket, the issue has been resolved!

On 12/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, OK1707 said:

Około

Is there anything I can help you with? I tried looking up the two usernames you replied with but I am not seeing any accounts with the username provided.

Purchased my server about 12 hours ago. Haven't been able to run anything or get it to start. 

Issued a ticket 10 hours ago with no reply. Please help, trying to be patient but at this point getting frustrated. 

Support Ticket Opened [#530508]

Please help. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Support ticket #281928. It has been around 45 minutes - 1 Hour and I have not received the email stating my account/server was created, my "Game Servers" tab is blank, but my "orders" tab says active. I cannot view, edit, or play on my server. Please assist ASAP. 

Hi there.

I sent in a support ticket 6 hours ago and I haven't heard anything back. Should I send in another one? It's not exactly the quickest support...

It's been nearly 2 days since I ordered the server and nothing has happened. I have tried to message Ryan Pennington, one of the staff members (as I saw that messaging him was a quick way of getting this sorted), but apparently he "cannot receive messages."

Support Ticket #: 989829

I have it disabled so I don't leave people hanging. This type of request would need to go down the proper channel since I don't check the forum daily.

I checked and Peter issued a reply yesterday morning awaiting your reply back.

Well someone here suggested to send Ryan a private message. However, you can't send him a private message. I must say, I'm pretty frustrated and disappointed at this point. Not a good first day here to say the least. 

• 1 month later...

Purchased a server for ARK and it won't even let me to the control panel. It goes to a 500 error. I was hoping to have this setup a bit faster than this and chose survival servers based upon price and instant setup. I am hoping that this is resolved in a timely manner. 

Good news everyone. Support has corrected the issue in only 1.5 hours. Thanks support team.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...