Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not automatically setup after order? Please read!

Ryan Pennington

Ordered my server about 2 hours ago. Not instant as advertised. Strike one. Order 73018. Sent in a support ticket almost an hour ago. No reply there. Strike Two. Trying here as a last resort before I cancel and leave a bad review. This is ridiculous. If you advertise instant setup, you had better have instant setup.

I appreciate that you got back to me. A few points:

I do not see a refund offer anywhere but in the message here. The ticket reply is simply "I am fixing this for you right now." and its from Peter Quadro. 

Second, I did receive an email saying my server is ready with all the info listed. When I went to the panel there is no server listed. So it still is not working. I had to submit a reply to the ticket *sigh*

When you said refund I assumed you meant comping me, not terminating the service. So now I am REPAYING you the money again. I have to leave so cant see if the server will be up but I am praying when I get home everything is right. UGH

• 4 months later...

Hi

i ordered my ARK server today but it has not appeared in my Control Panel  - should i have received an email with confirmation of my order ? the order says active but i see no server or how to get to it ?

thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to leave some feedback for anyone currently experiencing the same problem that I did....

Bought an ARK server (1 month) supposed to be instant set up but wasn't automatically set up. I waited about 10 mins... still nothing under control panel. Was pretty concerned at this point that maybe I had just been ripped off. Decided to submit a help ticket, even though I figured it'd be at least 24 hours before I even got a response, much less access to the server I had just paid for.

Much to my surprise I got a personalized response (Email) literally within 3 minutes and my server up and going within 5 minutes.   Would definitely recommend SurvivalServers.com any day!

Thanks again for the great service!!! 

• 5 months later...

Ordered server...auto start didn't work. Sent a ticket.  You really need to stop advertising instant setup if the system isn't working as intended. This happened last time i rented a server as well. Thought you fellas now had more staff and 24/7 support?

Ordered server...auto start didn't work. Sent a ticket.  You really need to stop advertising instant setup if the system isn't working as intended. This happened last time i rented a server as well. Thought you fellas now had more staff and 24/7 support?

Sometimes if stock is low in an area it will null route a server or if two servers try and grab the same info it will null one out. Which results in us doing a manual setup of the server. Sorry for this issue and if your server is still not up let us know in a support ticket and we will get you fixed up. I took a look at the nulls but do not see any currently null routed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi just rented server

Game Server ID #93133

Support Ticket#586464

Tried to start server several times, just returns "stopped".

it's a vanilla minecraft 1.14.4

thanks in advance

8 hours ago, xFalir said:

Having the same issue with my server being Started: Loading then continues to go to Stopped.

Game Server ID: #93181

Running Skyfactory 3 3.0.15

With your server its a RAM Allotment issue, the pack you have chosen to run requires more RAM than the server package you support allows!

3 hours ago, Capps said:

With your server its a RAM Allotment issue, the pack you have chosen to run requires more RAM than the server package you support allows!

Ahh ok! Thanks for the info, I submitted a ticket for an upgrade request, I’m not sure if you can address it or not. It’s ticket #977142!

EDIT: My ticket got picked up already! I appreciate your info on that, it helped a lot.

EDIT 2: Ryan, I'm sure you know this already, but the team here is amazing. They picked up my ticket fast, and even bumped my server size up to test without charging me just so I could make sure it would work. There's a reason why I consistently always come back to you guys for my server needs whether it be for Minecraft or Ark.

Edited by xFalir
Updated response

6 hours ago, xFalir said:

Ryan, I'm sure you know this already, but the team here is amazing. They picked up my ticket fast, and even bumped my server size up to test without charging me just so I could make sure it would work. There's a reason why I consistently always come back to you guys for my server needs whether it be for Minecraft or Ark.

Really appreciate the feedback, will pass it along!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya my server didnt launch tossed a support ticket in and figured I would mention here as well. Probably didn't populate automatically. have a big group of friends waiting to log in to play. 
Hope it gets fixed soon, Thanks.

ticket #354613

On 8/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, skyyna said:

Hiya my server didnt launch tossed a support ticket in and figured I would mention here as well. Probably didn't populate automatically. have a big group of friends waiting to log in to play. 
Hope it gets fixed soon, Thanks.

ticket #354613

Looks like this got resolved Sunday morning around 5am Pacific. I see Ryan C replied to the ticket. If you are still having issues please let me know but the server appears to be up and running.