Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Accidentally Leaving Tribe You Made

SwankyShark

When you're a tribe of one.. On a PvE server, you can easily waste hours of gameplay. If you create a tribe, store things into containers, and leave the tribe. You lose access to the containers and have no way of regaining the objects inside. If you were on a PvP server, you could easily just break the boxes, however on a PvE server you don't have that option. I placed a ticket to try and get this taken care of but haven't had a response or verification. There needs to be a way to combat this in a non PvP environment. Please help :)

I'm sorry Patrick that you're the only one searching these boards.. I'm sure you guys are busy but you could always use more reps and mods to deal with the negative feedback and simple issues like these.

Make a backup of the server files and try these commands in the command list: http://puu.sh/mccNO/29c0bfd4f0.png

Always make a backup before messing with stuff in case you mess up. Plus it is good to have a hard copy of your server state anyway.

You could also just restore from a checkpoint in the Control Panel if you mess up like this.

The server in question is an official server so I am unable to utilize console commands like that :(

EEEP. totally boned then, unfortunately :/

It could have also been done by an admin if it were an unofficial server with a decent admin..