Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Oxide not loading after having it turned off and back on

Purifier

Hello,

Today i could not find my server in the ingame list. First i thought it was because i downloaded a couple new plugins (ofcourse i restarted the server) so i deleted them and restarted the server again. Incase those plugins managed to screw up Oxide i switched it to -No mod- in the controlpanel. Still no serverlisting.

I found out the​re was a client update of the game so i turned the option -Yes, run update- on, on the control panel.
After that the server was back in the ingame list, but when i switched the Oxide mod back on in the control panel, it doesnt seem to load it.

Evidence is the ingame oxide commands not working and it doesnt show in the gamelog.txt file in the main game/server directory. I've added a copy of the gamelog.txt

I am at a loss what to do​​.

Before i create a support ticket i thought to give it a shot here with you guys :)

Server name:

Purity - PVP | Kits | Home | TP

Ps. while im posting here, another question, but how do i put colors in the server name, using the color codes in the name on the controlpanel doesnt seem to work :s

Regards,

Purifier

gamelog.txt

Hello,

Today i could not find my server in the ingame list. First i thought it was because i downloaded a couple new plugins (ofcourse i restarted the server) so i deleted them and restarted the server again. Incase those plugins managed to screw up Oxide i switched it to -No mod- in the controlpanel. Still no serverlisting.

I found out the​re was a client update of the game so i turned the option -Yes, run update- on, on the control panel.

After that the server was back in the ingame list, but when i switched the Oxide mod back on in the control panel, it doesnt seem to load it.

Evidence is the ingame oxide commands not working and it doesnt show in the gamelog.txt file in the main game/server directory. I've added a copy of the gamelog.txt

I am at a loss what to do​​.

Before i create a support ticket i thought to give it a shot here with you guys :)

Server name:

Purity - PVP | Kits | Home | TP

Ps. while im posting here, another question, but how do i put colors in the server name, using the color codes in the name on the controlpanel doesnt seem to work :s

Regards,

Purifier

I have had the issue of Oxide not working after an update also.  I removed oxide then deleted the oxide folder with all the plugins.  I then reloaded oxide and added the plugins back, configs were made then i added the changes back in and it is running back to normal.  There may be a better way but this has worked the past couple of updates for me without a hitch.

Hey Overlord,

That is a good idea to try, but im renting a server from survival servers, so i dont know if i can just delete and replace the oxide folder via the ftp login.

Beside that, the server is not even trying to load oxide (as far as i can tell from the server log)

You can.  I am also renting from survival servers and i have disabled oxide, deleted the folder, then enable oxide and it writes the folder back to stock.  Move your plugins back over and you are good to go.

My oxide would not load either until i did the above fix.

You can.  I am also renting from survival servers and i have disabled oxide, deleted the folder, then enable oxide and it writes the folder back to stock.  Move your plugins back over and you are good to go.

My oxide would not load either until i did the above fix.

This is the exact method to update Oxide!

wow why didnt i think of this lol I basicly tried this but in the wrong order hahahah

Oxide is running again.

Ryan, in frustration i already opened a support ticket (#598802). It seems i cannot undo/close the ticket, i hope this does not cause to much inconvenience.

Regards,

Purifier