Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

arma 2 admin commands help

mcsquared

i have just created an arma 2 dayz vanilla server and i was wondering what the commands for admin/owner are and how i do them. any command will help. google doesnt seem to help finding them lol.

If you have infiSTAR installed, you'll put your steam ID on the control panel in the appropriate place. Restart your server by hitting the green button at the bottom and that's all set. Then in game you use the tool by pressing F2. A useful desktop tool for admins is Dart. If you're talking about BE commands, you'll have to put your credentials via FTP. The path is BEC/Config/Admins.xml.

is there a video i can watch to walk me through all of this because what you just told me is confusing as fuck lol. im new to this whole server hosting thing. or like maybe a skype person i can call to help me?