Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Banned as an admin for slaying?

arielz2

• 8 months later...

That is because /slay or @slay kills AND Bans the user that is Slayed. To undo this you can go into the console (If you have it, Looks Like Command Prompt) and type "Unban [steam ID|Player Name]" And that will do it but do it in this format: Unban Jhonforge_Gaming . I put my Username in there for a Reference. Now since I Expect you to be using a Survival Servers an easy thing to do would be to Admin a close Friend and have them go into your server and in the Chat type "@Unban Your Steam ID or Player Name". That would also work and Unban you and you could then unadmin them.

For Future Reference if you want to Kill someone ingame do /Kill or @Kill to ONLY kill the specified user and not Ban them. Also when Slayed it is a Perma-Ban.

• 3 years later...
On 7/4/2016 at 10:20 PM, Jhonforge_Gaming said:

That is because /slay or @slay kills AND Bans the user that is Slayed. To undo this you can go into the console (If you have it, Looks Like Command Prompt) and type "Unban [steam ID|Player Name]" And that will do it but do it in this format: Unban Jhonforge_Gaming . I put my Username in there for a Reference. Now since I Expect you to be using a Survival Servers an easy thing to do would be to Admin a close Friend and have them go into your server and in myloweslife the Chat type "@Unban Your Steam ID or Player Name". That would also work and Unban you and you could then unadmin them.

For Future Reference if you want to Kill someone ingame do /Kill or @Kill to ONLY kill the specified user and not Ban them. Also when Slayed it is a Perma-Ban.

well said. Thank you very much.