Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Setting Up Epoch Server Issues

UndeadInk

Hello! So its my first time setting up an Epoch server and I've been having the worst time with it. 
First off, I've tried setting up infistar like it shows in the readme, but I cant get the right launch parameters right. It keeps either not showing the server as up, or that its just creating and I'm stuck at the loading screen. 

I cant get the server working properly whatsoever. I've sent in a support ticket, and am waiting to hear back. 

I've also been wanting to setup this Epoch server with the Zombies and Demons mod, The SF Nato weapons and vehicles, and AI town invasion mods and could use help with that as well. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

How long ago did you submit a support ticket? Post the ticket number and I'll forward it to the support guys. Usually tickets are answered under 12 hours. Also, they can help you set up your infistar. Ryan's zombies are pretty easy to do. I would be careful about other weapons and vehicles that are not native to epoch as they may not be interactive with traders. Not 100% on that as I've never actually tried that. AI town invasion is probably an easy one as well but haven't messed with it. I get it you're new to this stuff. It'll come to you over time.

Hey thanks for the reply! I submitted a ticket last night, but didnt make an account so I dont know how to find my support ticket. 
They helped me out before but I think lines got crossed and they took off infistar without setting it up, haha. So I tried doing it last night. 

Do you know the regular launch parameters for epoch with infistar? I cant seem to figure it out to see if I'm just messing up the parameters. 

Theres a server we play on that uses the weapons with traders and it works pretty well. And yeah over time, it'll be easier but I'm new with epoch server hosting, haha.