Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

multipliers not working properly

MrGrey

So i have my gather set at 20x and it is only at 5x. XP is correct havent tamed yet so not sure but everything else time of day and what not seem to be right except gather. I used the drop down and double checked the game.ini file they both reflect the same thing. any info would be great. Sorry for the 2 noob posts lol

It looks like you have another setting that is overriding it.

I just tested on my tester server and it worked. I would recommend resetting your ARK config and setting each setting one at a time and verifying they work.

Thank you for looking into this for me, Also there my be an issue with character downloads. I downloaded my character from my other server i just stopped renting. When i uploaded the character he had 700 carry weight and 300 craft speed and 186 movement. When i downloaded him on my new server he had 9100 carry weight, 4100 craft speed and 3086 movement speed lol. something i did wrong or ??? lol thanks for the help with the other issue sir.

sounds like the settings were quite different from your other server.. was it a survival server or another provider...  was your level and engrams the same ??

Different provider it was CheapArkServers and the service was horrible. My level was no where near the same lol. max for my new server (Survival Servers) is 85 i believe, on the other one i had the Game.ini modified to make max level 255. 

Thank you for looking into this for me, Also there my be an issue with character downloads. I downloaded my character from my other server i just stopped renting. When i uploaded the character he had 700 carry weight and 300 craft speed and 186 movement. When i downloaded him on my new server he had 9100 carry weight, 4100 craft speed and 3086 movement speed lol. something i did wrong or ??? lol thanks for the help with the other issue sir.

Yep there are definite multiplier differences. To make it easiest, just copy over the Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini from your old provider and use those, just make sure you get rid of the lines that mention the ports or IP addresses. If you need help, please create a support ticket and describe what you said here and attach the Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini from the WindowsServer folder of your old hosting provider.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you have another setting that is overriding it.

I just tested on my tester server and it worked. I would recommend resetting your ARK config and setting each setting one at a time and verifying they work.

I tried this and still not working.