Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

*Exile Server* Locks When Adding Custom Params

CudaRay

Hello SS Community

I am here on hopes that someone might know why this issue may be occurring.  I am trying to add Zombies & Demons to my Exile server and the server is online, but it is locking on it's own and not unlocking. This is a fairly big problem for me as it is #2 on my list for the server. I am an experienced scripter but I am having some trouble on this one.  My launch parameters are as such;  @Exile;@ExileServer;@ZD     (ZD is my filename for this mod).  I have used these parameters w/o the mod in it and they work fine, with the mod in, it starts, but keeps changing status and is allways locked w/o a password.  Any help reguarding this issue is much appreciated.

EDIT:   Now the server won't even unlock using previously working methods.  -sigh-

The new issue is that even with a fresh server NOBODY can join.  It still continuously swaps status and when you are in the lobby, you are constantly being put into and out of the player selection. With and without mods installed.