Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Not yet able to load a workshop - been trying to load a custom server

Achai

Also, unable to delete files on the server side.

And not yet finding how to make the custom server which I FTP placed show up or not be overridden by the Survival Server.

oh, did a support ticket - as told from another thread where someone else had the same issue of not being able to delete..
that is fixed.

Now, am stuck at not being able to have the host use the server that I uploaded - it only uses one of the default selections from Survival Servers - and, "Soloar System" is in creative mode and I do not have any sort of UI to manage anything.. the RCON app I have not yet been able to get to start.

So, day three and nothing useful as yet.

OK server is up - ty to the SurvSrvr folks who did it for me - 

now, working on MODs and will need to see how to place myself and the owner as 'admin'

While the server is no longer stuck in creative, there seems to be nothing anywhere which has any sufficiently clear information as to how to add MODs and then to see it 'done.'

Obviously, this is very frustrating...