Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server configuration?

GUMMOSO

hi, I 'have encountered some trouble to configure properly Barotrauma™ dedicated server. I'm looking for the related section on forum but Barotrauma™ is not listed ...

Why not? Could you add it?

regards 

FFD_

To configure properly barotrauma server serversettings.xml and clientpermissions.xml are mandatory. 
from wiki: https://barotraumagame.com/wiki/Hosting_a_Dedicated_Server

serversettings.xml:

• If you are hosting using SteamCMD, this will be located where you installed Barotrauma - either the default location under steamapps/common/Barotrauma, or in a folder specified when you installed it.

and  clientpermissions.xml:

• If you are hosting using SteamCMD, this will be located where you installed Barotrauma - either the default location under steamapps/common/Barotrauma/Data, or in a folder specified when you installed it.

[SOLVED]
probably all the files and the directories take some time to be created, now i can see all the directory using FTP access.

• Luke changed the title to Server configuration?