Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar

Alikard24

The copy of infiSTAR you have purchased should have a readme.txt file in it. Follow those instructions. If you cannot get it to work, I can help you further with a more detailed instruction.

Hey man thanks for the response. Sorry was at work all night. Here is the only part I can't for the life of me get right.

Modify your start .bat file or server init line so it has this "-servermod=@infiSTAR_servermod;"

Example from my test-server:
-enableHT -autoinit "-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_servermod" "-mod=@Exile

I have no clue where to put the launch parameters in 

Hey man thanks for the response. Sorry was at work all night. Here is the only part I can't for the life of me get right.

Modify your start .bat file or server init line so it has this "-servermod=@infiSTAR_servermod;"

Example from my test-server:
-enableHT -autoinit "-servermod=@ExileServer;@infiSTAR_servermod" "-mod=@Exile

I have no clue where to put the launch parameters in 

On your control panel click the Custom Launch Parameters check box and enter @ExileServer;@infiSTAR_servermod;@Exile

Yup, and now im getting battle eye restriction 25

If you've added infistars filters and you're still getting kicked, you must have additional mods installed that are causing issues. 

Also, there is no restriction #25. There are multiple filter files and the number only refers to the line in one of a dozen or so filter files, one of which needs editing. You also need to know the name of the file (i.e. PublicVariable, Script, Setpos..etc)

There is a ton of information out the for editing BE filters, it's one of the first things you should be learning when modding your server. Check out http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

Im 100% new to this, if you had the time would you be willing to jump in my ts? ts37.gameservers.com:9466

Sorry man, at work at the moment. I would recommend heading over to the Exilemod forums, there are a few great guys on there that will help you out. BE filter editing can be tricky, but learning how to edit them will save you a lot of time in the long run. You can also get in touch with Chris from Infistar directly if he's not too busy, he's super friendly and super helpful.  

Infistar isn't your problem, Battleye is. Remove the custom scripts that you have installed, install infistar and use his provided filters.

Or....

If it's just going to be you and a couple of friends playing, you could always go into your Battleye folder and remove all of the .txt files. It will leave your server vulnerable to scripters (though most of them bypass Battleye anyways), that would certainly fix your issue.

I have already installed infiSTAR on my Exile server and I had no need to put it in the launch parameters. It is late at night while typing this so I have yet to study the above comments.  If you are still having issues on installing this I can help you out tomorrow more in depth.  Just shoot me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...