Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

serverdz.cnfg help

Smokinall

Im trying to change the map to livonia Ive changed class DayZ
    {
        template="dayzOffline.chernarusplus"; // Mission to load on server startup. <MissionName>.<TerrainName>
    };

in the root section and admin section to 
    {
        template="dayzOffline.enoch"; // Mission to load on server startup. <MissionName>.<TerrainName>
    };

and when I start the server it goes to default.

When i change the values in the serverdz.confg like time x12 to x5 and no crosshair, when I restart the server there is no changes.

When the server loads the script is put back to default. How do I keep these changes?

You will want to check the skip save config before restarting the server. This will prevent that file from being overwritten. You can also copy and paste the serverDZ.cfg file from the admin folder into the root of the FTP client. Then at the end of your launch line (outside of any quotes) add this.

-config=serverDZ.cfg

Due note thou if you do this you will need to manually update the file as the panel will no longer modify it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 3:39 AM, StealthyMartian said:

You will want to check the skip save config before restarting the server. This will prevent that file from being overwritten. You can also copy and paste the serverDZ.cfg file from the admin folder into the root of the FTP client. Then at the end of your launch line (outside of any quotes) add this.

-config=serverDZ.cfg

Due note thou if you do this you will need to manually update the file as the panel will no longer modify it. tiny fishing

Wow. I will try it.