Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin Panel

Therkc

Excuse me for I am 100% new to servers, scripting, editing and mods. However I am having problems finding out how to access the in game Admin Panel for my server. I haven't even begun to look into editing and scripting seeing as how I would probably be better off hiring somebody, but I do need access to that as soon as I can get it. If these servers do not have an in game admin panel does anybody have a suggestion for one I should get?

Thank you.

Oh I'm sorry, it's for the Australia map. As I said I am completely new to scripting, but I am aware of admin tools like on infistar. I was just seeing if SS had one issued on the maps themselves as a control panel so me and my friend could have some sort of functions over the server in game.

Epoch Australia 0.3.2.0

Also I know the map is vanilla, but there are some issues right off the bat with spawns. Helicopters, jetskis are being spawned into objects and destroyed at spawn in. One trader that I know of as of right now is spawned into a solid object as well.

Go into your @epoch folder in your FTP, there is an EpochAH file there. Look for the line it has you add in the admin UIDs.  (should look like this by default 0,0,0,0) add your UID in place of the first 0 or something similar and you are all set after restarting the server.  Remember to always shut down your server before making any changes.  If this doesn't help you can PM me for more detail on this.