Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My server is not visible on the "Unofficial" server list.

I've just got the server set to all the right settings, and it is pretty much ready to welcome people to play on it. 

I have not been able to see the server on the list yet though, and its the same with everyone else. You have to add it to favorites before you can see and connect to it.

How can i fix this? Please help

Regards Ronni

When you put the unofficial filter in, give it a few minutes to load all of the 6000+ unofficial servers, then you should be able to find yours by typing in the name.  After you create a survivor on that server, use the "My Survivors" filter to find your server.

Remember that you need to have your server started before you refresh the list. If you have a pass locked server, you will also have to uncheck "Hide password locked servers" .. it's a really bad system, it takes ages to load, and is not 100% accurate.

This is not a problem with our hosting setup rather a problem with the ARK server browser.

Our current recommendation is using the steam list, steam add to favorites, or Survival Launcher.