Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Epoch Maps

Harper

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone could answer this; Using Survival servers, are we able to freely switch between say Arma 3 Epoch Altis 0.3.1.0, and Arma 3 Epoch Bornholm 0.3.1.0? Anytime I try within the control panel, my server disappears as normal for a restart, and then never shows back up. Im not being impatient either. Ive waited almost an hour and cant even find the server to attempt to connect. Both in the list, or remotely. Any insight is much appreciated!

You should be able to switch maps no problem. If you are using the A3Launcher, then it takes time for it to show up properly. It seems that you would have to use the check server option every time which becomes a pain for impatient people... I'm one of them. I prefer the Survival Launcher. If it's not showing up remotely, then I could only assume that it didn't install correctly and there may be a issue with your server. If this is definately the case then please submit a support ticket and we will assist you with this further as it may be an issue with the server itself.