Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ARKON - desktop RCON server administration tool

Perchance, is there a way to restore a server backup with this tool. I've not been able to get the server control console to work on my laptop but this utility seems to be working fine. Would be sweet if this could.

• 2 months later...

It keeps disconnecting for me, If I try to use the saveworld command remotely I get this....

[17:26:08] The server has stopped responding to RCON requests, reconnecting.
This is a bug within ARK which will hopefully be fixed soon
[17:26:08] Disconnected
[17:26:08] Connection lost ... Reconnecting

Last week it would saveworld fine & come up with a little box saying world was saved ?

It keeps disconnecting for me, If I try to use the saveworld command remotely I get this....

[17:26:08] The server has stopped responding to RCON requests, reconnecting.

This is a bug within ARK which will hopefully be fixed soon

[17:26:08] Disconnected

Please open a support ticket so we can take a technical look @ this.

• 3 weeks later...

My ARKON is now in a state of constantly trying to connect....It will sit there saying it is "connecting" for hours without actually reaching the server. The server is up and functioning and I rechecked all the settings...but it won't connect.

Who do I talk to about this?

In my opinion, the only thing any server owner would ever use this tool is to kick, ban, or whitelist a player. As far as the other options on the tool, maybe you could reply to the thread where the tool is downloaded from. It's still in the developmental stages so not sure if everything even works. If you need to do kick, ban, or whitelist just click on the players name and then click on the appropiate player command you wish to do.

There is a save world feature which I have found extremely useful when preparing for a reboot. Occasionally things don't get saved except for the 15 minute interval just before an automated or manual reboot. ARKON helps quite a bit with that.

• 7 months later...

I am currently trying to use this Arkon but its constantly saying Connecting i have tried updating the arkon changing the password for the rcon creating a new config but nothing work any iders anyone?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

the link to the steam site is working but his link to download the arkon file is broken and for that matter my existing arkon will no longer update and constantly give me errors when it tries to connect to his update server I dont know if he has taken it down or what all i do know is its no longer working at least for me, is there an alternative program we can use?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I am having issues with connecting to my server at this time with ARKon after changing the server from Settle to New York I have not been able to connect. I have tried everything from what I have on file also changing the port +2