Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

BepInEx Question

PlayingArk123

Hello everyone,

The latest Valheim update (0.209.9) does not work with SurvivalServers' BepInEx version (5.4.19), as expected. I logged a support ticket and got a prompt response that as soon as the developer has issued an update, the change will be reflected on our server starts.

I am however concerned that this may take a while. The developer did in fact release an update this morning, though it was tagged for the Public Test Valheim version of 0.209.5. I can confirm that even though other mods will still be broken, BepInEx 5.4.1901 (today's release) works -- at least locally. My actual concern lies in the fact that the developer has not specifically tagged BepInEx 5.4.1901 as being compatible with today's Valheim 0.209.9 update. I reached out to the dev team and I am not sure they will update the Thunderstore changelog to reflect this compatibility.

Just curious what others thoughts are on this scenario? I believe the developer has put us in a precarious position but with BepInEx completely non-functional it might be worthwhile to to try today's release of 5.4.1901. I would be more than happy to test.

Thanks

This data is pulled from the latest release on GitHub. Im afraid they have not updated yet and one must wait for a new update to come out. I know that is what you were told in a ticket with us but the main answer regardless.