Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I would like to upgrade my server

Aceoffox

While I understand that immediately the people responding to this will want to direct me to support and to make a ticket, it just so happens that it is there that I am encountering my problem.

While I'm logged in, the website, after filling in all my data correctly, logging in, and hitting submit ticket, tells me I am not an authorized user.

Clearly this worries me because attempting to cancel the account I would have to go through this same method.

Luckily, I am hoping to increase my server capacity, I have a basic server cap of 10 and would like to increase it to 15, I am happy to pay the difference, please contact me asap.

Are you having issues logging into the support page? Try accessing the support page directly from here -> https://www.survivalservers.com/support Your support account is separate from your website account. You can register on the support page with the same email you used to create your website account so it will link to your game server. If you don't you can always provide your username and game server ID. Then submit a support ticket detailing any additional issues you are having.

Try resetting your support accounts password, I check on our end and as far as I can tell you should be able to access the support panel. You can even try registering with a new email and see if the issue persists.

20 hours ago, Aceoffox said:

That is exactly the issue I am having issues with, even when I'm logged in, as you can see I am, it says I'm not an authorized user.

I fixed the issue, you can now submit support tickets!

• 6 months later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:08 PM, Capps said:

I fixed the issue, you can now submit support tickets!

Thanks for letting us know. I would also like to help you by sharing the https://isaccurate.com/danish-translation-services website with you. If you or anyone over here wants to translate their documents into the Danish language or any other language then you hope on to that website where you will find a writer who will translate your document. I have taken help from that website and they are trustworthy.

Thanks for letting us know.