Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't level past 70

Yes I know this is submitted a lot but the answers didn't help me.   The settings page has lines and values going to level  155 but I'm stuck at 70.  The max exp override is set to the same number as level 155.

Do I need to create a new survivor for these settings to take effect?   What am I missing?

Also I would like to upload my own .ini via ftp but every restart it gets overwritten by the settings from the Config tool.  It's it really Forcing me to manually add these player and dino levels line by line via the website dashboard?   How do I get an ftp uploaded .ini to "stick"?

This is due to the latest patch, 85 levels are now reserved for ascension so the default of 155 levels will now only let you get to level 70 before any ascension. To get past this you will need to add additional levels to your server.

That explains why my number was different than the others, I started my server after patch.  

It also means that I would have to add fifty more lines,  each manually box by box,  because ftp uploaded .ini get automatically replaced upon restart.

I will not be using this server after this month.   Shit show.  They literally designed it to overwrite your ini and force you to use their website Config for every single value.   Meanwhile the wiki that I read when deciding to try them out says specifically that you can upload .ini via ftp.  So that is false advertising.  Technically you can but it will be overwritten on restart.   What a horribly designed company

On 6/13/2022 at 12:38 PM, Capps said:

This is due to the latest patch, 85 levels are now reserved for ascension so the default of 155 levels will now only let you get to level 70 before any ascension. To get past this you will need to add additional levels to your server.

is there anyway to easily do this on my server cause i gotta be honest i hate this new feature and dont wanna deal with it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...