Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

infiSTAR.de Anti-Hack Issues

Hello, my name is CudaRay. I have just finished installing all of my scripts/mods into my server, and of course I didn't get the full antihack when I bought the server (to keep me from getting distracted xD). And now I have bought it (over 3hrs ago) and I have yet for it to be enabled. When I restart my server it doesn't fix it, and I only have access to LOW still. I tied installing it myself but that didn't work either. I really need help on this guys. I dunno what else to do about it so I am hoping the community will know. Thanks for the help!

So, if you purchased the anti-hack through survival servers, take it up with them via support ticket. If you purchased it directly from infiSTAR that's different. The part that you need help with is unclear. What did you try installing yourself? You never really asked a question...