Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

What Resources & Hardware Specifically Are Allotted to my 70 Slot Ark Server?

I don't think it's unreasonable to request to know what SPECIFICALLY, is allotted in terms of HARDWARE & RESOURCE consumption to a 70 slot Ark: Survival Evolved server rent from this host.

This is a $55 a month charge, and with such a price tag, it should go without having to be requested that this information should be publicly listed. And also, do you make any guarantees in this regard? I need to know that I'm making a sensible business decision, especially in terms of evaluating your competitors similar services.

I'm particularly adamant about being given this information because our server is fairly laggy at even 15 concurrent connections. This is unacceptable when we are paying for a mysterious package that should reasonably sustain 70 slots. Thanks in advance.

You can submit a support ticket to inquire about your specific machine, it depends.

You can find on our main website information about what machines most of our game servers are located on.

If you have issues with lag, you will need to create a support ticket so we can investigate.

If you want a 70 - 100 slot server(Dedicated) that runs perfectly at all times, you would normally have to pay more than TWICE what you are paying today.

Ofcourse we always want the best possible service for the buck, but is some lag unreasonable at this time (Slotservers + new ARK release), i think not.

To add to the discussion, i have noticed longer restarttimes on my A3 server located in France since ARK release, dont know if it's in my head though, or if its due to the new jurassic park game ;)