Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Unknown Server issue

Server originally wasn't created after purchase and was resolved earlier today, but now I am receiving unknown server in the control panel not allowing me to start my server. Any help would be nice as I still can't play on my server sigh...

The server crashed about 45 Mins ago and it won't give me an options to start/stop/restart.  All it says is "unknown". 

Server IP: 167.114.172.214:18915. Any help you can provide would greatly be appreciated.  Ticket was also created but haven't recieved the ticket # through email yet.

I am also getting an "Unknown" status for my server as well with the same issues. We are located in Dallas, game server ID #5841. Ticket was submitted.

I wonder if NY got blasted by some storms.  I would recommend everyone back up all your server files through your FTP if you can.  Just in case we have to move server locations. 

My server just froze and crashed too. Can't get a response. I submitted a ticket.

Looks like someone forgot to feed the NY cluster's hamster. :3

GAME SERVER ID #5673

Same issue with me, Server #5897, based in NY, ticket submitted. I can't seem to get into the FTP either, it says authentication required but every time I put in the username and password it just asks for it again, and that's it. 

I actually ran into this problem very early this morning. My server died and then when I checked it said Unknown, my server however is in South Carolina, so not sure whats going on. My Server ID is 5898

I have same issue with you guys:

New York based:

GAME SERVER ID #6114

Server Details

Unknown
Last Start: 06/08/2015 23:15:33
ARK

Also my START STOP and RESTART buttons do not highlight anymore since this happened :(

Hey guys, 

We're currently investigating this issue and will update accordingly. Thanks for your patience on this. Feel free to reply here with Ticket# in reference to this issue.

I had my Server in Seattle because that was the only one that it would let me setup last night.  Really want Dallas due to ping times.  So this morning I switched to Dallas and now I get the "Unknown" server issues as well.

This issue has been resolved now!  The data center in New York which hosts our web server and database had some maintenance.  They unfortunately had to turn off a bunch of servers during this maintenance so that is what was causing the issues with the game servers. Thank you for all of your patience we are sorry for the inconvenience.

My server details are unknown ever since I tried to change the FTP password to fix the FTP working and it was like 3 hours last night after the last big 170 mb update. Please help ASAP, I have a good community who llike playing and I don't want this to stop them :/. 5669

i try to move different location or update or restart. The version unknown error still on it. server id 6685. I submit the ticket ,  but still same error.

i try to move different location or update or restart. The version unknown error still on it. server id 6685. I submit the ticket ,  but still same error.

I was working on this server momentarily last night and the issue was resolved shortly after.

sorry. until right now .my server version still unknown ....ID 6685. Already tried many times ARK Update, and each time wait for 1+ hours. But the issue still show on.

Players reported mine went down at midnight last night (15 hours ago), Ticket put in 6 hours ago. Still Unknown.

Server located in LA

Ticket #584428