Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server "loading.." for hours

2gs

Seems to be the place to get attention, i can't get the server going. This has been going on for almost 14 hours now, i tried everything on the list of suggestions, sent a ticket in many hours ago related to a white screen for the control panel that fixed itself 4 hours later, and now i'm about 2 hours into "loading..". Its been for most of the day, No idea where to find a ticket number since after i submitted my ticket i was redirected to a page that had no information about a ticket number. Whole day, shot. :(

ID 5903

Ticket #636049   .. unknown status

I was having the same issue, now I am able to "Start" my server. Have you checked to see that this is still occurring this morning?

yep. same status for server # 6060  ... should i move my server to a low pop server.. are there any.. or is newyork going to be ok?   is your server in newyork?   my ticket # 

Ticket #636049   thanks for the feedback.. 

This issue has been resolved now!  The data center in New York which hosts our web server and database had some maintenance.  They unfortunately had to turn off a bunch of servers during this maintenance so that is what was causing the issues with the game servers. Thank you for all of your patience we are sorry for the inconvenience.