Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Support ticket thread

I've contacted support about this issue already and they gave me an answer i knew wouldn't work, and then the thread about this got locked so i can't talk about it there anymore so im going to make a new one.

My server is currently stuck, no matter what commands i do, what folders i delete, it always resets after a restart to exactly the same time and place.

Our 2 dinos are lost in the wilds because we died, i know EXACTLY where they are now because i have run and gotten them at least twelve times,

I always enter the server at the same point being attacked by three or four wild raptors that do no damage to me yet im not god mode.

our character levels reset to the same each time i was 25 now i'm 18 again. 

I have used every possible variation on the save world command, we even hoped and prayed that the server might just happen to auto save every so often.

We've lost upwards of 50 hours of work now over several attempts and hopes that the server would be working again.

I even pulled the world file using an FTP program and reset the server with a fresh world we dicked around with cheats and built some structures and then reset the server again and it went back to the character creation screen.

nothing we do is saving this server, all we want to do right now is use up the month of time i bought and then pull the world and use it on our own server, we're just waiting for the linux files, but whats the point in even playing the game if we can't save our progress, I've rebuilt the second floor of our house so many times now I almost know exactly how much wood i need to build 11 walls, 9 ceilings, 1 hatch, 1 ladder, and 12 large storage's.

we know this is a server side issue and not a dev issue because i have only heard of this issue here on these forums and not on the ark subreddit.

I don't know it never gives me one when i fill out a support ticket, the captcha was 14441 which is the only string of numbers i saw during the whole process that looked like a ticket number