Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not responding

Hi guys and gals,

I've been trying to get my server up and running for a day now. I subscribed and launched a server. It said that it was online and ready. I waited, and waited, and waited. It never showed up in steam. I entered the server adress and all it says is "not responding". Shouldn't the server be playable from purchase without any configuration? Because it wasn't for me.

So far i've tried this:

* password protection entered/removed, then restarted.

* Changed name, restarted. 

* Just a regular restart.

Anyone have a fix to my problem?

Thanks for removing the picture. I got a response from my support ticket that i put up and it seems that i got the wrong information. The port number appearently ends with a 16, and not 15 as the information i have says. Is there a way to change it?

You would add server ip to favorites in Steam or you can run something like this from command line

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGame.exe" +connect ip:port