Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ARK not updating properly to the latest version?

Is there a work around for this issue? My guilds server through another service updated without a hitch. Guess we should have rented our second server with another host lol. Continuing to wait on this 228.0 update fiasco.

No ability to update.  No response to tickets.  No response on when this issue will be resolved via twitter or forums.  Can someone recommend a server that is both easy to mod and update?  

im confused. person aboved said fixed so i tried to update again and now server wont respond and refresh and it says stopped? i hope IT is working on it or a whole new issue is now fucked up with my server..... if thats the case im now going from peeved to getting pissed off.... if its getting fixed in the background an email update would of been nice but disregard, but otherwise this is not acceptable approaching 24h after patch drop. obviously my confusion to what is going on and who is doing what is not helping here

We are still working on it this morning (and were all throughout the night) to the rest of you who are still having the issue updating to 228.0 :) Tickets are a little backed up until we fully clear it out. I expect them to be cleared around 5-6 PM PST.

Read here for a full explanation: https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2333-staff-intervention/?p=13079

im not accusing anyone of not working... omg dear god i would never think that. if i thought that i would be flying out there to have a chat with some ppl ;). but just the confusion of not knowing exactly whats going on why is what is upsetting. of course not being able to play the new content does not help either :(

WOOT! well i hope in the end u guy learned something from this. at least to minimize or prevent this in the future. i prefer not to be a lab test animal when possible. on the positive side my server is back up and it appears i lost nothing even after my tinkering of backups. which i assume the IT guys fixed. took a bit longer than it should of but thanks. and yes that is a back handed compliment ;) and since i hope i dont have to come back here for a while :) merry xmas everyone! or what ever everyone celebrates.

Hi I Know its Christmas so you might be out of the office but my serve still will not update to 228 I have made a ticket the number is 299557 and the server number is 9808 if you could help that would be awesome

Another person who can't update past 228.1. Come on guys, sort this out - I know it's christmas and all, but when do you think peeps are going to want to play more? And personally, I want the bug fixes. Like being able to see Raptor Claus and snow/rain again. 

Would really like to see this fixed today - it's been like this since 24/12

How out of date must we be before we can update the servers ? ive got another server with another host and that has ran smooth through the past 3 updates so whats your issues ? server remains empty and unobtainable because its OUT OF DATE and cant be updated !!  what the hell is going on ? 

update issues again? managed to get to 228.1 but cant get any further? and the official updates are up to .5 now? haven't had any issues before this week now suddenly have heaps of issues with updates and such small updates any reasoning behind this devs/admins?

ID#9447

Having the same problem. server isn't updating past 222.8.

ID #10626

I see your server is currently up to date. Most servers above this post are as well.

update issues again? managed to get to 228.1 but cant get any further? and the official updates are up to .5 now? haven't had any issues before this week now suddenly have heaps of issues with updates and such small updates any reasoning behind this devs/admins?

ID#9447

Try updating now.

Things seem fixed now. Thanks!!!

Awesome!  :-o

GAME SERVER ID #7816

like EVERY ONE ELSE i have been patient and try to update and give time and update and pay alot of money for your server and service and update and get nothing for a week. please update my server from your end cuz i have restarted/updated/stop and started the server over and over and am still on a previous patch. 

Game Server

i still can not update to 228.2 and having no regular spawns kind of sucks. Any updates? I know some people are working but I have rebooted like 5 times on both of our servers and nothing..