Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Admin Commands

Ecka

Log your game client into your server
Once connected
Open the console

We log as admin
enablecheats yourpass

is there a command that can disablecheats?  

Can I suggest we break the startup commands into a new thread and I move the posts? It would be ideal to keep this thread dedicated to the actual admin commands.

I finally got the player map location working by editing the .ini (thank you for not overwriting it every server reboot now)

The command line param listed in the OP is wrong. it is not MapPlayerLocation it is ShowMapPlayerLocation.

In order to get it working via the .ini you add it to the [server Settings] section as : ShowMapPlayerLocation=True

Wow dude, good tip. We should put this in a post or FAQ that I can sticky. (Along with the other launch commands)

The command line param listed in the OP is wrong. it is not MapPlayerLocation it is ShowMapPlayerLocation.

In order to get it working via the .ini you add it to the [server Settings] section as : ShowMapPlayerLocation=True

Thanks didn't notice the change ;)

1rst page updated with more stuff

I can't Seem To get any Commands to work i want to set message of the day and be able to broadcast. But i have tried all the other commands and nothing works. fly, ghost, giveitemnum.....etc

Not sure what i am doing wrong.

edit...Not sure why this was moved here i am talking about the admin commands not the launch commands.

Is there a way to just give 50 of a single resource?  The giveresources command gives all of them.

cheat giveitemnum 1 1 1 false  - Give Item

cheat giveitemnum 1 1 1 true    - Give item blueprint

1 1 1 =1(itemsID),1(Quantity),1(Stats)

read the whole first post it sall there >.>

cheat giveitemnum 1 1 1 false  - Give Item

cheat giveitemnum 1 1 1 true    - Give item blueprint

1 1 1 =1(itemsID),1(Quantity),1(Stats)

read the whole first post it sall there >.>

Thx, I did read all of it.  But the first item ID list did not have wood, just walls, floors, etc.  I found it on the other list, thx.

how do you give experience to another player on your server? The current command only lists the value for yourself (0 0) how do you know the values for the other players?

how do you give experience to another player on your server? The current command only lists the value for yourself (0 0) how do you know the values for the other players?

I have been trying to figure that out as well. 

Can I get a full list of all commands (including the newest ones) on one post for easy reference? I like to change a few values like the day time and how much resources we get. I HATE gathering mats all day... I just don't know how to edit this. Please assist, thanks.

Can I get a full list of all commands (including the newest ones) on one post for easy reference? I like to change a few values like the day time and how much resources we get. I HATE gathering mats all day... I just don't know how to edit this. Please assist, thanks.

Here you have an updated command list :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454529617&insideModal=1