Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Epic Valheim Modpack

Ascending

I am curious if I would be able to run the Epic Valheim Modpack if I were to rent a server here with Survival Servers.

https://www.nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/1409?scrlybrkr=53bd0c72

I am currently renting with GPortal, but this compilation of mods will not load (specifically Bone Appetit has issues). It seems to be related to the Hookgen patcher being blocked on their end. Would I run into the same issue here or has anyone had success with this modpack here?

Totally willing to switch providers to be able to utilize this mod set up in multiplayer.

Thank you!

While we can not guarantee that mod pack will work, I can say that we do have Valheim+ and have just recently added an extra option for BepInEx only. Most mods require this to run properly as Valheim does not have any mod support. If you can not add a file on the back end, you can submit a ticket and we can help you further if you choose to purchase a server. Have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...