Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

My Server's Name?

I changed my server's name in my control panel, yet when I look through the steam toolbar server list all I see is a bunch of other servers. I see a bunch of servers plainly named "Ark". But I do not see my server.

I am also having this problem. The server says it is running, with a custom name. Yet it is not showing up in the steam server browser.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

I even added the IP to my favorites and it says no server online... 

Guys, what's going on?

Same here, I've tried pretty much everything, using IP addy to add it, restarting, reupdating it, changing the name, nothing. Would be nice to actually be able to play the bloody thing.

Try adding your server though the Favorites Tab and add the server through IP. If it says not responding buT the ip is showing then it is connected but the server is not in the "Start" position if you change your server name it will look like "HOST NAME| HOSTED BY" under servers.

Mine still isn't showing up. I tried adding the IP to favorites and when I put in the IP, I selected to "Find servers at this IP" and the steam browser told me that the server wasn't responding even though in my control panel it's online.

Still can't access my game panel..... support ticket has not been answered. It was sent in last night...